Haibike All Mountain 7 problems

Steve b

Apr 11, 2021
Peak District
I think I have had the full set of problems with my All Mountain 7. Needed a new motor when the torque sensor failed. Rear triangle has been rebuilt by Raleigh/Haibike after the swing arm came apart, and now the headset bearings have seized. When I removed the forks the headset was full of rusty water - wonder if its due to the ventilation ports on the front being open to the elements. Bike is 10 months old, ca. 2000 miles hard riding in the Peak District. Despite all that I do love the bike though its been more problem that all the bikes I have owned over the last 50 years.

BOTG

Oct 28, 2020
Edo
I tend to strap some sponge or cover the air vents when jet washing the bike.

BOTG

Oct 28, 2020
Edo
I noticed you mentioned rear triangle, do you check torque settings on the bike before each ride?

Steve b

Apr 11, 2021
Peak District
Afternoon Boots. Honoured to be contacted by the UKs Haibike celebrity … I don’t jet wash the bike just gentle wash with soap and water and baby wipes. I think the water has leaked in from the rain and puddles. I do monitor torque settings but not on every ride. The stay just came apart due to the bolt housing becoming unglued from the carbon. Raleigh/Haibike fixed it and replaced the bolts. All working fine now just need to service forks and shocks. Thanks

kneecap

Sep 10, 2020
so cal USA
What were the symptoms of the torque sensor failure?
My 2020 PWX-2 motor will occasionally drop assist for a partial peddle stroke when climbing something really steep.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles