Guiding Companies offering EMTB trips

Aug 11, 2019
Croatia
Hi Robin!
Do check my site, www.ebike-pdl.com
We have some guided tours in Croatia based on a multi day or a single day trips, but a hell of a lot more to come. Crafting some other tours as we speak, will update you here and in separate thread.

patrekey

Jun 5, 2019
Tbilisi, Georgia
Hey Robin, thanks for this topic! We are organising ebike tours in hospitable sunny Georgia (Caucasian mountains) likebike.ge. Not many probably heard of this country, but this is a small country with high mountains, warm people and delicious food. We also have tours in Russian mountains. Will be happy if you add us to your list of operators. Can I create a separate topic where I can tell more about Georgia and our ebike tours?

asmar

Mar 7, 2020
Crete, Greece
Hi Robin,

We are the only ones on the island of Crete, Greece where we organise ebike tours only (mainly self guided). The web site is ebike (Electric Mountain Bikes) - Self Guided Tours in Crete, Greece
I'm still updating content with new routes, hopefully mid March everything will be up to date but if anyone want to join I've got everything ready in terms of maps, planning etc.
Crete is the southernmost island in Europe with winter days of 20oC on some parts. A really impressive location for winter cycling.
Of course due to its high mountains (40 summits above 2000 meters) tours are possible even the summer days.

GUIL E-BIKE

Mar 31, 2020
FRENCH ALPS
Hi Robin !
We are happy to heard that people start to be interested in specific EMTB trips as we organise it in French Alps since already 5 years !

If you like unspoilt mountains and ride in wild singletracks, have a look on our website, freshly translate in english ! ;)

www.guil-ebike.com

We are a team of MTB guides who offer ENDURO, ALL MOUNTAIN trips and also GRAVEL BIKE tours for those who are more focus on discovery and touring bike.

If you want more informations about us and get the feeling of our philisophy, have a look also on the last MBUK Magazine, James and his team made a awesome feature about us during a 4 day trips in our playground

I am Cyril, guide and one of the manager of this company. Fell free to contact me if you need more informations !
Cheers

Last edited:

basqueMTB

Feb 23, 2021
Spain
Hey Robin! We are setting up emtb specific tours now. Almost every week just now has a e-bike on them which is great. Our model is the same as our normal trips, so plenty of uplift so we don´t waste battery but using the e-bikes from there to access higher trails. The only issue is that people are finding it hard to travel with their bikes so we are waiting for delivery of some Orbea Rise hire bikes which seem like a good option.

Pyrenees Mountain Bike Holidays

How are people viewing the challenges of getting their mountain bikes to a place? I guess most people are just driving?

Jimbo Vills

E*POWAH Master
Subscriber
May 15, 2020
Kent
Hey Robin! We are setting up emtb specific tours now. Almost every week just now has a e-bike on them which is great. Our model is the same as our normal trips, so plenty of uplift so we don´t waste battery but using the e-bikes from there to access higher trails. The only issue is that people are finding it hard to travel with their bikes so we are waiting for delivery of some Orbea Rise hire bikes which seem like a good option.

How are people viewing the challenges of getting their mountain bikes to a place? I guess most people are just driving?

its stunning where you are ?? Been on the motorbike would love to try the e bike there.

the Santander or Bilbao ferry would be a great option for getting the bikes there for many of us in the uk.

off to check out your site ?

basqueMTB

Feb 23, 2021
Spain
its stunning where you are ?? Been on the motorbike would love to try the e bike there.

the Santander or Bilbao ferry would be a great option for getting the bikes there for many of us in the uk.

off to check out your site ?

Cheers Jimbo. Yeah we are pretty lucky! You´ll definitely have been around the same areas as we guide in. We are from Bilbao across half the Pyrenees. There are some amazing motorbike roads there, some really famous ones.

The ferry works well, also you have 10hrs drive down France if you don´t fancy that. What we are seeing is a few groups coming now and they have a van and two people drive it down and two drive it back, the rest of the group fly.

Jimbo Vills

E*POWAH Master
Subscriber
May 15, 2020
Kent
You are indeed. Year the roads and scenery are amazing. I’ve been right over and back and spent a good bit of time in the picos too. It’s awesome.

But there are some great roads and scenery just outside where you are ??

Must be epic on a emtb

ferry defo way to go. Overnight chill and few beers and right there the day after.

pavelmatic

Dec 3, 2019
Lörrach, Germany

Bookmarked! Looks like a dream “pit stop” on a future trip back to Galicia... ?

Rob Gaff

Dec 25, 2020
Lancashire

Hi, is this the same Basque Mtb that was featured on BKXC on YouTube? The riding/scenery looks fantastic on BKXC vids. I'll keep checking your website if your doing future Emtb holidays in the future, a mate of mine will deffo be interested as well.

Rob

CBSTD

E*POWAH Master
Jun 15, 2020
thoK0north

There is an e-bike freight company but I can’t remember it’s name it’s a Italian company offers a world wide service door to door, they featured briefly on an embn video about EWS from Finale Leguire

basqueMTB

Feb 23, 2021
Spain
Hi, is this the same Basque Mtb that was featured on BKXC on YouTube? The riding/scenery looks fantastic on BKXC vids. I'll keep checking your website if your doing future Emtb holidays in the future, a mate of mine will deffo be interested as well.

Rob

Haha! Yes we have had Brian out here 3 times, he loves it! And to be honest we love having him, he´s a really nice and interesting guy. Actually we were the first place he came when he set up his youtube channel, back before he was famous :) Last time he came out with McTrail Rider, also very worth a watch.

We are definitely doing e-bike holidays. I´m more stuck how to put it on the web, I´m working on it just now. It´s going to be very similar to our standard holidays but trying to group e-bikers and do a bit more above where uplifts can go. That´s my concept of how I want to ride my e-bike. I.e. Plenty of uplift still but just venturing more above where the uplift can go.

basqueMTB

Feb 23, 2021
Spain
There is an e-bike freight company but I can’t remember it’s name it’s a Italian company offers a world wide service door to door, they featured briefly on an embn video about EWS from Finale Leguire

If you can find that it would be fantastic, I´ve been searching and it´s not easy. A lot of places are renting batteries but the problem is that a removeable battery in an ebike involves massive, massive compromises and i think that in the future very few top end ebikes will come with removeable batteries. It means that battery rental becomes difficult.

CBSTD

E*POWAH Master
Jun 15, 2020
thoK0north
If you can find that it would be fantastic, I´ve been searching and it´s not easy. A lot of places are renting batteries but the problem is that a removeable battery in an ebike involves massive, massive compromises and i think that in the future very few top end ebikes will come with removeable batteries. It means that battery rental becomes difficult.
Finally found the info, I have no connection to them and have not used their service but would be very interested hear if someone has
Ship To Cycle if you subscribe to email I think there are discounts

StillKicking

Apr 19, 2022
Boston
Resurrecting this thread with the hope that world travel is opening up. Covid allowing, I might be on a business trip in London and Stuttgart in June. I did 2 days in Finale using an eMTB from Stuttgart right before Covid - a bit of a journey, but worth it. Thinking Wales or Scotland would be easily accessible from London. Alps too far for a weekend or still too cold? Andalusia too hot? Traveling solo - not interested in self-guided. All suggestions for a short (2-4 days) guided eMTB tour within reach appreciated. Could be talked into something longer if it's epic and if I think my body could handle it.

StillKicking

Apr 19, 2022
Boston
Nobody? Where are all the tour companies with great ideas? Now thinking Aberdeensire in Scotland, but too much chance or rain? Or Andorra, but 2.5 hour transfer from Barcelona,.

Jun 8, 2019
Ronda, Spain
We operate in Andalucia, southern Spain but are looking to create tours in the UK in the near future, specifically in the Peak District but looking nationwide. We want to offer 2-5 day tours guided, pre-designed trips and also bespoke tours.

hikeandbikeholidays.com

eMTB Montejaque Circular6 cropped.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles