Greetings from SoCal...

mtbchris

Dec 2, 2019
San Diego, CA
New guy here from San Diego, CA. Just picked up a 2020 Turbo Levo in black and I haven't been able to ride it because of the rain haha! The first time I rode an ebike was at a demo a few months ago and I had a big freakin' smile on my face the whole ride! I still have my enduro bike (2019 Santa Cruz Nomad) that I plan to keep for bike park and downhill riding, but the Levo will be my daily beater. Super stoked to be on here and I'm looking forward to contributing to this community in any way possible!

You can check out my crashes here: MTB Chris

My LoaMad...
NOMAD.jpg

The Levo...
LEVO.jpg

mtbchris

Dec 2, 2019
San Diego, CA
Hey Chris, welcome to the e-world! I gave up my 2018 Bromad so I could afford my 2019 Levo, haven't looked back since! I waited a few months and purchased a 2019 Comp Carbon for my wife, we love our e-bikes! We're a few mile north in Atascadero. Hero dirt next week when the rain stops! Time for a Turbo Guard!

Thats awesome Will! I can't give up the Nomad just yet. Need something for the bike park for now haha! Thanks for the warm welcome!

mtbchris

Dec 2, 2019
San Diego, CA
This thing is insane! I never thought that I could have so much fun climbing!!! Had the bike for less than a month and I'm already swapping out parts though.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles