Great emtb bike seat from Proxim

sdcoffeeroaster

Jul 22, 2018
San Diego, CA
I recently saw this seat, designed for ebikes, from Proxim in an interview of Marco Fontana and decided to give it a try. I ordered the w650 T 2.0 Sport version with a bit of extra padding from the Trek Superstore. I really like it a lot. I was using a light WTB Volt saddle and has also tried their larger Pure model too. Right away I noticed a difference in comfort and support and this saddle proved to be more comfortable for rides both short and beyond 2 hours.
IMG_5406.JPG

MartinW148

May 30, 2018
Essex, England
I recently saw this seat, designed for ebikes, from Proxim in an interview of Marco Fontana and decided to give it a try. I ordered the w650 T 2.0 Sport version with a bit of extra padding from the Trek Superstore. I really like it a lot. I was using a light WTB Volt saddle and has also tried their larger Pure model too. Right away I noticed a difference in comfort and support and this saddle proved to be more comfortable for rides both short and beyond 2 hours.
View attachment 35605
Can you drop a link where you bought it from. Did it give you the option of different padding like with the WTB Volt?

Thanks
M

sdcoffeeroaster

Jul 22, 2018
San Diego, CA
Can you drop a link where you bought it from. Did it give you the option of different padding like with the WTB Volt?

Thanks
M
This t2.0 sport version of the 650 does have the extra padding. The Tirox version is more expensive and has less padding according to the Proxim site. I found it in the states at the Trek super store for $99.

Wow, I just found it for only $70. here:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles