Goodridge Braided Hoses

HenBogan

Jun 2, 2020
Sheffield
Hi All,

I am looking at fitting some braided hoses on My Jam2 and wanted to ask if anyone had done this?

The routing of the rear cable looks very tight through the frame; I have booked it in at my LBS for the work to be done but they want £50 :confused:

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
Goodridge braided hoses are a complete waste of money. If there's nothing wrong with your hoses leave them alone.

they want £50 :confused:
£50 isn't expensive. Most Ebike internal routing is an absolute PITA and can be very time consuming and the thicker/stiffer goodridge hoses just make the job even less easy.

Maybe you could start a charitable organisation for doing pointless work to tight Ebike owners bikes?
;)

HenBogan

Jun 2, 2020
Sheffield
Goodridge braided hoses are a complete waste of money. If there's nothing wrong with your hoses leave them alone.

£50 isn't expensive. Most Ebike internal routing is an absolute PITA and can be very time consuming and the thicker/stiffer goodridge hoses just make the job even less easy.

Maybe you could start a charitable organisation for doing pointless work to tight Ebike owners bikes?
;)

Ha ha...

We are tight up North :ROFLMAO:… Well I certainly am.. I think I would have queues like a Maccy'Dees drive through...

It does look a pain TBF but I do like doing most of the maintenance/upgrades on my bikes myself although there is the added bonus they will bleed and set it up..

Consider myself well and truly publicly E-shamed :LOL:....

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles