Good day David here from Wisper Bikes

boneht

Sep 22, 2019
oxon
Hi David. I'm in New Zealand (Wellington) and really like the look of your upcoming 2019 model. I currently have a Focus Jam2 so you can see why I like the look of your bike. Our climate here is generally a bit warmer and drier than yours so not being able to remove the battery and keep it warm is not really a factor. I'm a big fan of the integrated look and to be fair so are most of my mates. Also having owned and ridden both 27.5 and 29 inch manual bikes, I personally prefer the 27.5 plus (that's why I bought one). So I guess its hard to please everybody all the time as we all have different preferences. I can say that if your new bike had been around when I purchased my Focus, I would definitely have considered it. At first glance, the only change I would make is larger battery capacity. Again though, this just suits me personally as being an ex "roadie" I like long endurance rides and that was a factor in selecting the Focus and additional TEC pack. Some of my rides are 80 to 110 km.

So you get 55+km per battery?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles