Good body armour deal

TPP

Oct 1, 2018
Leeds
I just bought some body armour from eBay and thought I’d post the link as it was half price with some elbow pads thrown in as well.
I’m really impressed with it. A short sleeve jersey with removable pads. Seems really good quality. The free elbow pads seem to be excellent as well. Better than my current ones. Delivery was quick as well. £70. Bargain

Forcefield Body Armour Pro Shirt X-V-S - SPECIAL PRICE 2 WEEKS ONLY | eBay

ottoshape

Dec 19, 2018
Right Here
I use FF armored shorts on my dirtbike and have tested them quite extensively. The thin foam type are really just bump protectors. The FF armor is impact protection. An "impact" to me is getting slapped to the ground by a dirt bike when the wheels lose traction on slippery, hard ground. The FF stuff is thicker and hotter/warmer than some of the the flow-through ventilated armor but it does work.

lcdavies5

Nov 1, 2018
South Wales
I just bought some body armour from eBay and thought I’d post the link as it was half price with some elbow pads thrown in as well.
I’m really impressed with it. A short sleeve jersey with removable pads. Seems really good quality. The free elbow pads seem to be excellent as well. Better than my current ones. Delivery was quick as well. £70. Bargain

Forcefield Body Armour Pro Shirt X-V-S - SPECIAL PRICE 2 WEEKS ONLY | eBay
Does the back and chest protector provide much protection? Is it a hard material or just like a sponge?

ottoshape

Dec 19, 2018
Right Here
Does the back and chest protector provide much protection? Is it a hard material or just like a sponge?

Protection is very, very good. I've crash tested it on my dirt bike. On the chest protector, the armor is layers of different density materials, rated CE-2. No sponge type material at all. Once I have mine on I forget about it but it is thick and fairly heavy.

Last edited:

lcdavies5

Nov 1, 2018
South Wales
Protection is very, very good. I've crash tested it on my dirt bike. On the chest protector, the armor is layers of different density materials, rated CE-2. No sponge type material at all. Once I have mine on I forget about it but it is thick and fairly heavy.
Great thanks for the info!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles