Giant Trance SX E+ 0 Pro. Cables around motor not very water tight!!

Antz26

Feb 12, 2019
Manchester
HI
I have had my Giant Trance SX E+0 pro a few months now, not really ridden it in the rain as such as scared too. I currently have a problem with a short in the wiring system which seems to have come from water ingress. The ride control unit just wont switch off. I am having my cables replaced and a new ride control unit but I am concerned about the wiring under the motor housing, it just looks really exposed and not very water tight. Anyone had similer problems?

Dorismorris

Nov 8, 2018
Llandod
HI
I have had my Giant Trance SX E+0 pro a few months now, not really ridden it in the rain as such as scared too. I currently have a problem with a short in the wiring system which seems to have come from water ingress. The ride control unit just wont switch off. I am having my cables replaced and a new ride control unit but I am concerned about the wiring under the motor housing, it just looks really exposed and not very water tight. Anyone had similer problems?

I have had controller problems myself where the bike won’t turn off etc....... there is a new improved controller which was changed and is meant to stop water ingress, not had a problem since

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles