Giant SL, any news

Mat_Ron

Sep 29, 2018
Jacksonville, Fl
I'd love to see that, albeit with a much lower price than the Spesh. Have not heard anything but if Giant follows the $$ I wouldn't be surprised. I would likely buy one if it was done right but I would not spend any more than what my Trance E+ cost. At the end of the day, I guess it is demand that dictates the price but I refuse to pay what the Levo SL is selling for. Less motor and battery for more money. Imagine that. Whenever I get the itch to want to buy one I just take a look at a couple of motorcycles that are on my radar and that puts things in to perspective for me.

KeithR

Jul 1, 2020
Blyth, Northumberland
I refuse to pay what the Levo SL is selling for.
Your choice, your loss.

From what I can see, the only other company currently producing a bike that's broadly comparable with the SL is Lapierre with the Ezesty range, and they're in much the same place price-wise.

Nobody knows if Giant is going to jump on this bandwagon, or whether their bikes would be any less expensive if they did (I'd guess not); so as of right now, the price of entry is pretty nailed down.

Last edited:

Pdoz

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Feb 16, 2019
Maffra Victoria Australia
Whenever I get the itch to want to buy one I just take a look at a couple of motorcycles that are on my radar and that puts things in to perspective for me.

Strange, whenever I look at a new motorbike the spec sl looks more attractive.

A giant sl would be VERY tempting

Mat_Ron

Sep 29, 2018
Jacksonville, Fl
Your choice, your loss.

From what I can see, the only other company currently producing a bike that's broadly comparable with the SL is Lapierre with the Ezesty range, and they're in much the same place price-wise.

Nobody knows if Giant is going to jump on this bandwagon, or whether their bikes would be any less expensive if they did (I'd guess not); so as of right now, the price of entry is pretty nailed down.
Your money, your choice.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles