Jul 10, 2019
Pleasureville Ky
20 minutes of mud.
20191222_104318.jpg

Edit 50% of a charge used in the mud.
20191222_113213.jpg
Oh Kentucky.

20191222_102505.jpg

It was awesome riding down here with the mud tacking up just enough to remind me of morning motocross practice when everything is watered and tilled. Coming up was blood, sweat, tears... and thrown chain.

Last edited:

poppy

Jun 26, 2018
Gold Coast Queensland
Rating my IXS Carve Knee and Elbow guards for comfort so far. More and more comfortable everytime i wear them. Never bothered with guards before on the MTB, but figured it was time to get jiggy with it. Sick of barking myself and my knee's and elbows have been coping a bit a hiding of late. Stupid probably as i would not ride my motor bikes without it.

Screenshot_20200102-092201.png

Screenshot_20200102-092228.png

Last edited:

Struthbooth

Nov 20, 2019
Perth Western Australia
Hey Gang,

Here are a few pics of my Stance E+2 2020. I have upgraded a few bits on it.

-Speedbox 2 derestricted
-Renthal Bars & Stem
-Wolftooth FatPaw grips
-Flat pedals
-Giant Contact Switch Dropper post
-Hope Fortus 30 rear wheel with Hope Pro 4 hub
-Blue Wend Waxed chain
And my most recent purchase which is an awesome piece of tech
- Archer Component D1x Wireless Shifter.

Photo 19-2-20, 8 56 17 am.jpg
Photo 19-2-20, 8 56 26 am.jpg

Photo 19-2-20, 8 57 06 am.jpg
Photo 19-2-20, 8 56 37 am.jpg

DrStupid

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Jul 10, 2019
Pleasureville Ky
Hey Gang,

Here are a few pics of my Stance E+2 2020. I have upgraded a few bits on it.

-Speedbox 2 derestricted
-Renthal Bars & Stem
-Wolftooth FatPaw grips
-Flat pedals
-Giant Contact Switch Dropper post
-Hope Fortus 30 rear wheel with Hope Pro 4 hub
-Blue Wend Waxed chain
And my most recent purchase which is an awesome piece of tech
- Archer Component D1x Wireless Shifter.

View attachment 26197 View attachment 26198

View attachment 26199 View attachment 26200
Curious about the archer and what you think. I almost pulled the trigger on one when I was struggling with the 12 speed tuning blues. How hard is it to get at the battery?

Struthbooth

Nov 20, 2019
Perth Western Australia
Curious about the archer and what you think. I almost pulled the trigger on one when I was struggling with the 12 speed tuning blues. How hard is it to get at the battery?

The Archer Components wireless shifting is awesome. It shift soooo much better now. Its super simple to set up, you can adjust each gear individually when indexing the gears. plus you can make minor micro adjustments on the fly direct from the remote whilst riding.
Now that its set up sweet its amazing and worth every penny.

It shifts faster that my previous shimano shifter as well. Plus will work on any derailer.

I'd highly recommend it. As for the batteries, you can get them out with a flat screw driver or a small allen key. The thing is they last for months and months riding several times a week. So every few weeks I check the app to see what my battery level is. Even if they run out it has a 'Get you home mode' so u can do limited shifts. I think you would have to be pretty unlucky to get caught out thought. Once they start getting low pull the batteries and charge them up if your concerned. Then you have another 3 months or so of wireless shifting.

DrStupid

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Jul 10, 2019
Pleasureville Ky
Nice! Thank
The Archer Components wireless shifting is awesome. It shift soooo much better now. Its super simple to set up, you can adjust each gear individually when indexing the gears. plus you can make minor micro adjustments on the fly direct from the remote whilst riding.
Now that its set up sweet its amazing and worth every penny.

It shifts faster that my previous shimano shifter as well. Plus will work on any derailer.

I'd highly recommend it. As for the batteries, you can get them out with a flat screw driver or a small allen key. The thing is they last for months and months riding several times a week. So every few weeks I check the app to see what my battery level is. Even if they run out it has a 'Get you home mode' so u can do limited shifts. I think you would have to be pretty unlucky to get caught out thought. Once they start getting low pull the batteries and charge them up if your concerned. Then you have another 3 months or so of wireless shifting.
Nice! Thanks for the write up. My right thumb has been jacked up for months... so I Need this?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles