Giant Picture Thread, lets see em.

2wheeledwalbert

Apr 16, 2019
Gloucestershire, England

tp_reading

Jun 25, 2019
Berkshire
My Fathom E+2 Pro. Great place to start e-biking as they are great value for money. I’ve owned it 8 weeks now and very pleased with it. So far done about 250 miles mainly canal tow paths and easy trails.
FFDB604D-7D76-428A-8089-4AA4C179E714.jpeg

iXi

E*POWAH Master
Feb 17, 2019
Brisbane
They replaced my Mrs controller and it's been flawless since. They are reluctant to replace the hub until it fails.

Evolution Stu

E*POWAH Master
Subscriber
Jun 30, 2019
Blackpool. U.K.
Let's hope it doesn't fail somewhere crap, like the top of some remote mountain!

The hub issue bothers me so ultimately going to build a hope hubbed rear wheel for it and leave the Giant one for road work where I am never far from a cab home. LOL

Reactions: iXi

HIGHL4NDER

Jul 10, 2019
Scotland (nr Edinburgh)
confused by the "legally" bit. I wasn't aware there were any legal restrictions on riding up Scafell Pike, which is the only place in England I know of that's higher. Now the fact that it would be rubbish having a bike at the top of Scafell Pike is another matter!

I think you've probably ridden the highest point WORTH riding in England though :)

Time to head up north and start bagging Munros on your e-mtb... we could call it E-bagging *chuckle*

Evolution Stu

E*POWAH Master
Subscriber
Jun 30, 2019
Blackpool. U.K.
Hi pal,
I’ve done a few Munros on foot, and over 450 English summits.

The reason this is the highest place you can ride in England is because the only summits higher are Scafell and Scafell Pike, and neither have Bridleways to them.

(To my knowledge...)

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles