Giant Picture Thread, lets see em.

rob_NZ

Nov 29, 2018
New Zealand
Thanks for the likes! ....one thing i'm not liking 100% is quite a firm seat on a hardtail. Any suggestions for a sofa like seat..!!?? :)

The Giant saddles are terrible. I use a charge spoon probably the best rated saddle around for the money !!

Scapel24

Jan 13, 2019
New Zealand
New bike day!! Picked up the new Trance and took it for a blast around some sweet single track! Changed the seat to my usual specialized one, put a slightly longer stem for my setup and put the tan wall tires on as I’m still a kid from the 90’s! It rode amazingly and I loved every minute! ❤️❤️

80F0F24D-76B4-4B80-BBDE-B71DFA38AA7B.jpeg

dan3344

Oct 10, 2018
Malaysia
Like the frame bag. Where do you get them?
bought it from a chinese website.. u should able to find it in AliExpress

link attached
MYR 76.68 57%OFF | ROCKBROS MTB Road Bicycle Bike Bags Rainproof Touch Screen Cycling Top Front Tube Frame Bags 5.8/6.0 Phone Case Bike Accessories
US $18.57 57% OFF|ROCKBROS MTB Road Bicycle Bike Bags Rainproof Touch Screen Cycling Top Front Tube Frame Bags 5.8/6.0 Phone Case Bike Accessories-in Bicycle Bags & Panniers from Sports & Entertainment on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

Welshman

Subscriber
Nov 8, 2018
South wales
New bike day!! Picked up the new Trance and took it for a blast around some sweet single track! Changed the seat to my usual specialized one, put a slightly longer stem for my setup and put the tan wall tires on as I’m still a kid from the 90’s! It rode amazingly and I loved every minute! ❤️❤️

View attachment 10060
I’m with you on the tan walls...

Hikers Only

Feb 24, 2019
California
This is my 2019 trance E+2 with a few mods. turned it into an SX

Marzzochhi Bomber CR coil shock
Fork boosted to 170mm with new airspring
Maxxis Assegai MaxxGrip DH tires F&R
Chromag Trailmaster saddle
Raceface 38mm rise bars

Such a rad bike Have hit every trail I have ridden on the analogue bike including 25 foot gaps.

IMG_2108.jpg

IMG_2455 (1).jpg

RobNevyn

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Nov 19, 2018
Central Coast NSW Australia

Raceface 38mm rise bars

Such a rad bike Have hit every trail I have ridden on the analogue bike including 25 foot gaps.

Looking good. How are you finding the coil shock and boosted fork compared to the original suspension?

Hikers Only

Feb 24, 2019
California
Looking good. How are you finding the coil shock and boosted fork compared to the original suspension?

Absolutely loving the coil rear shock! Better traction, small bump performance and support. Just went unto the 550lb coil from the 500 which gives more mid and bottom-out support. The 170mm fork gives a slightly higher BB which I like and a slacker HTA which is awesome for the steep tech trails. Also loving the higher rise bar. The bike feels like a DH rig and just rails up and DH

RobNevyn

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Nov 19, 2018
Central Coast NSW Australia
Absolutely loving the coil rear shock! Better traction, small bump performance and support. Just went unto the 550lb coil from the 500 which gives more mid and bottom-out support. The 170mm fork gives a slightly higher BB which I like and a slacker HTA which is awesome for the steep tech trails. Also loving the higher rise bar. The bike feels like a DH rig and just rails up and DH

Now I have suspension envy. I was already considering the front fork springs but I'm liking the idea of that rear coil too.

Gsxrh72

Jan 2, 2019
Leeds

Raceface 38mm rise bars

View attachment 11583

View attachment 11584
What’s the cost of the front and rear suspension upgrades plz ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles