Giant Picture Thread, lets see em.

MattyB

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jul 11, 2018
Herts, UK
I think I've almost always disliked Giant bicycle designs. But with this Stance e, they have done a marvelous job, very nice indeed. Good looking babies here in this thread, like those bold colors.
Could not agree more - I have always hated the Giant "look" and the logo itself, but these Stance's have me sorely tempted...

Reactions: Wernher

poppy

Jun 26, 2018
Gold Coast Queensland
Ride
Giant Trance E Pro 1
Went for a peddle yesterday arvo and had a go at the 2018 Comm games 2 track which i have wanted to for a while. The people that raced this are off there chops. They all should have got a medal. Wow, challenging to say the least. Plenty of rocks, step ups, drop off's, uphill switchbacks, had everything, looking forward to doing it until i can do it without being stopped.

20181127_160640.jpg

DarkBlueSheep

Oct 31, 2018
Brisbane
Ride
Trance E+ 1
Wife and I went for a ride up to the top of Mt Coot-tha on Saturday. It was stupidly hot but still great fun!

Wife had a bit of a fall on one of the decent, a few scrapes and bruises but nothing serious thankfully! More protective gear required for the next ride I think!

IMG_1581[1].JPG

IMG_1582[1].JPG

IMG_1585[1].JPG

IMG_1579[1].JPG

DarkBlueSheep

Oct 31, 2018
Brisbane
Ride
Trance E+ 1
Sorry to hear of the injuries. Nice rides!
Thanks dude, we love them!

Yeah it was a shame about the little crash... it was soft ground and the bikes are heavy so the front end slipped underneath her and she hit the deck, I saw it happen in slow motion. Hopefully it doesn't effect her confidence too much, best thing to do is get back on the bike but i think we will wait until next weekend for that. Also, more safety gear should help her feel a bit more comfortable.

Reactions: Mark02380