Giant display for stance/embolden E

Cavi

Jun 15, 2020
California, usa
soo giant lists an optional display for the Embolden E which is the same for the stanceE. does anyone have one? pictures? what does it do and where can I get one

1oldfart

Oct 6, 2019
Outdoors
soo giant lists an optional display for the Embolden E which is the same for the stanceE. does anyone have one? pictures? what does it do and where can I get one
4 months ago i bought the 2020 Stance E basic model(4,000$ n Canada). My Ebike has basically no display, just a few lights, 5 are showing the energy left in the battery and i think 5 are showing the assist mode/level. I guess i could connect some phone and that would become my large display that might tell me distance and other stuff. I do not have a phone so i enjoy and appreciate the simplicity. I just pedal and recharge. Less stuff is safer for the rider when we crash and less $$ wasted to replace/repair accessories. Last year i used a Yamaha Haibike with a display but knowing cadence and other stuff change nothing for me. 99% of the time i use 3 lights wich is average assist level or whatever name they use.

Clariss

Mar 6, 2022
Calgary
I have the ridedash plus, bought it separate cuz i dont want to use my phone
  • Shows LEV (light electric vehicles) related information including assist level, battery capacity and remaining range, while displaying standard cycling data such as speed, trip time, trip distance, heart rate and cadence

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles