Ghost SL AMR X S3.7+

Ghost Rider

Jun 5, 2019
Norway
From a quick ride to Tangentjern (Kongsberg/Norway) today, very happy with my Ghost, perform far beyond my skills.
IMG_0375.jpg

Miguel.975

May 14, 2020
ES
Hi, my friend!! I'm considering the possibility of buying the Ghost hybride sl amr 6.7 which is very similar to yours. How are you happy with your bike? Does it perform well? I will appreciate your advise on this bike.

Thanks a lot!!

Miguel.975

May 14, 2020
ES
I am specially worried about the position on the bike. Is it too racing? Or is it comfortable and relaxed compared to other bikes? Thx

Ghost Rider

Jun 5, 2019
Norway
Hello Miguel, I am not sure how to label my bike (racy/comfy). For the fun of it I installed a SPANK Vibracore handlebar and a Ergon E-Mountain seat and a coil spring suited for my weight. Very happy with the Rock Shox Yari RC Dual Position Air 160 mm fork, SRAM NX Eagle Single Click shifter and TRP G-Spec Trail SL brake.

The riding position is ok for me and I love the dual position fork, I bought a size LARGE bike because I wanted a bike that feels directionally stable while I know another local guy with same height as me bought a MEDIUM size because he liked a more quick turning bike (he loves narrow trails and I like wider trails and gravel roads).

I would say that more than anything you should get a coil spring suited to your weight and riding style, I guess I should have a softer spring to suit my more relaxed riding style.

Regards,
Ghost Rider

Miguel.975

May 14, 2020
ES
Thanks for you reply, Ghost rider. I'm everyday Morris and more convinced about this bike. I love the shape of the frame, even with the battery semi integrantes, which I definetely prefer to fat frames! The one I will buy has slightly diferente components. Not a dual position fork but the Revelation RC. I'm trying to find información about the coil resistance, but I will wait to try the bike's own and see if it is ok. I hace read it is difficult to find the one you need. Thanks for your advice. No problems with the shimano motor, did you?

Ghost Rider

Jun 5, 2019
Norway
Hello again Miguel, I am very happy with Shimano motor (just don't have feet on pedals when you power on), I need to remove battery for charging - so very happy with that to. The standard coil fits approximately 70-80 kg rider (I believe) - there is a chart at RockShox web page. My dealer got stiffer coil in a few weeks (from Ghost I believe). Please post picture if you choose Ghost bike, not so many of them here.

Regards, Ghost Rider

Miguel.975

May 14, 2020
ES
Here it is, my new Ghost !! Very happy with it. Today I did 70 km (with 55 km remaining) and 962m +
I hope you like it
20200614_105309.jpg
20200614_105400.jpg

Ghost Rider

Jun 5, 2019
Norway
Congratulasions Miguel,

marvelous bike and you already tested it for 70 km. Thrust you will have many nice rides on your Ghost as I do.

Keep in touch,

regards, Ghost Rider

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles