Levo Gen 2 Gen 2 levo motor warranty

Gen2levo

Dec 18, 2021
USA
The brose mag s has a 4 year transferable warranty as we all know. I wonder why dealers insist on the original receipt for the bike before performing warranty service? If I were to sell my bike would the next guy get stuck without warranty coverage? Just curious about this.

salko

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Aug 29, 2019
SLO
If you were to sell your bike you would give original receipt (or at least a copy of it) with the bike, where is the problem?

Last edited:

Gen2levo

Dec 18, 2021
USA
I guess that would work. Just seems unnecessary on their part. I mean I can see if the bike is borderline out of warranty the purchase date would be important (not that they couldn't keep track of that on their end).

Mikerb

May 16, 2019
Weymouth
..........because the original 2 year warranty and the extension of that warranty by 2 years, is from the date of purchase and it applies to MY 2019 and 2020 bikes

Grannyjones

May 25, 2020
England
As an owner of a Turbo Levo 2020 it is coming up towards the end of the first 2 years.
Has anyone found out if the extended 4 year warranty applies to everything or if it is just specifically the motor only.

Will they continue to warranty damage to the wires / frame / battery / TCU for four years ?

Grannyjones

May 25, 2020
England
This bike could be expensive if the battery breaks. £1000 aren't they ?
TCU's also aren't cheap are they, neither is labour charges on fixing problems with the wiring.
Even worse if there are problems with the frame.

Grannyjones

May 25, 2020
England
Warranty runs out at the end of May then. If the weather is decent in the Spring then I'm going to have to make the most of this bike. Might be the last chance to ride it before it becomes a white elephant due to all the high upkeep without full warranty support.

salko

Aug 29, 2019
SLO
Frame has a lifetime warranty.
If running out of warranty worries you so much I suggest you sell it now with some warranty left and buy a new one with brand new warranty ...

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles