Garburn Pass (Lake District)

E*POWAH Elite
Aug 14, 2019
Norfolk
Saturday 4th July 2020...
Planned route is 22.73 miles, 4916 ft of elevation.

Similar loop to -

Meeting up at 09.30, ready to ride out at 10am

6 are confirmed, however when they see the forecast, they may well, no show :p However if we get more than 6 on the day, we'll simply split up, into comfortable groups..

E*POWAH Elite
Aug 14, 2019
Norfolk
ahhh, I did that many years ago on a Marin Mount Vision, it was sketchy on that bike :D

Dare i say, you'll look sketchy on any bike..? :p

It's still on the bucket list to do this year, so maybe, you'll be able to show us the way, seeing as you have past experience? :unsure:
I/We detoured back over to the Peaks, and rode Jacob's, Pot Alley et al.. managed a 30 miler however that was cut short, as one of the group sheared off his pedal coming down from Win Hill.. (should you know any of that?) Good day out though, regardless...(y)

dobbyhasfriends

🌹Old Bloke 🎸
Subscriber
Sep 19, 2019
Llandovery, Wales
Dare i say, you'll look sketchy on any bike..? :p

It's still on the bucket list to do this year, so maybe, you'll be able to show us the way, seeing as you have past experience? :unsure:
I/We detoured back over to the Peaks, and rode Jacob's, Pot Alley et al.. managed a 30 miler however that was cut short, as one of the group sheared off his pedal coming down from Win Hill.. (should you know any of that?) Good day out though, regardless...(y)
True that! Sketchy on anything ?
I did it on my first real mountain bike, the Marin in 1999/2000 so if I am able to make it my memory of the trail may also be a bit sketchy ?
It’s that long ago I don’t have any digital photos of course, only ones I had to wait for from truprint

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles