• How to use this section. To the thread starter: Once you are satisfied with the answer that youve been given, click the Trophy on the left hand side of the message. This will rate this answer as the 'Best Answer' and will change the question status from 'Unanswerd' to 'Answered'. All members can also upvote an answer with the 'Up' arrow, this will help identify the best answer.

Unanswered Full face? Neck brace?

EvoKenevo

Jul 6, 2018
Eastbourne
Hi All,
Coming from an MX background where we always wore full face helmets and neck braces, keen to see how many people wear the same when riding MTB. I am collecting a new Kenevo later and need to get all new gear so wondered what was popular and what wasn't. I will probably get myself a full face as I have no skill or talent and value my teeth :)

Any thoughts people?

Kernow

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 18, 2018
Cornwall uk
I bought a met parachute , it’s one of lightest and best ventilated full face out there , but probably not as strong as some others above . I find it really easy to wear , but I still rarely use it unless Iam at very fast or fairly extreme place , like bike park Wales . Will probably use it more in the winter .

Airz

Aug 16, 2018
Farnborough
I bought the Bell 3R last week and used it for the first time today. It was really comfortable, had good airflow through the helmet and enabled me to add the chin bar for the more sketchy downhill sections. Really happy with it and its a good price right now its end of season.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles