Levo SL Gen 1 Front light Lupine Turbo Levo SL

palkox

Oct 4, 2020
Norway
Hi. Anybody hard wired front lights to 1.1 motor on the SL? I have turbo Levo comp and successfully installed Lupine brose lights. easy with unused ports on the brose motor. But can’t seem to find any tech info on the Specialized 1.1 motor in the SL. I think it’s manufactured by Mahle

Mcharza

E*POWAH BOSS
Aug 10, 2018
Helsinki, Finland
I picked this up here (sorry I don't remember the original sender, but props for him/her).

Light output amps Levo motors.jpg

palkox

Oct 4, 2020
Norway
I picked this up here (sorry I don't remember the original sender, but props for him/her).

View attachment 73402
Thanks. Thats great news. Meaning the 1.1 SL has 12v output. So I can probably use my Lupine SF light. But I need to find the correct cable. Guess I have to open up the motor cover to see if there are any unused ports or other connections available. Don’t want to do anything that voids warranty :)

palkox

Oct 4, 2020
Norway
Just read tech info on Lupine sf light and it accepts both 6v and 12v. Only concern now is if 8w draw is enough? Will give it a try and see if I can connect it somehow with the included Brose connector or if I need a different connector or cable

Krgolob

Jul 15, 2019
Slovenia
Regarding what? Lupine has the light for Levo SL, which also fits LS2.

I installed it and it works good. The beam might be little on the narrow side, it is more road-bike than MTB light in that regard.

IMG_20231109_173523.jpg

iamanej

Apr 3, 2023
Slovenija
Regarding what? Lupine has the light for Levo SL, which also fits LS2.

I installed it and it works good. The beam might be little on the narrow side, it is more road-bike than MTB light in that regard.

View attachment 129014
Great. I never saw which model exactly is this.
There is also no possibility to buy a cable for SL bikes on their page.

iamanej

Apr 3, 2023
Slovenija
I have a stupid question. Why is this cable limited to 8w. Does the BMS limit the output? What will happen if I connect a 14w headlight via this connector?

1700467228805.png

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles