Frame size

Rawry

Nov 27, 2018
Cleveland
Hi all i have been told my sx 0 might be here the first week in February, i have ordered a medium i am 5' 10" and 32" inside leg what are peoples thoughts on this would a large be better ?

nicklej

Patreon
Oct 11, 2018
Camberley
In any case, I would go with the medium. I've always found a bike, even if it's just a tiiiny bit too big, then my riding is always plagued by that feeling. Could just be me. Check their size chart if they have one to give you an idea too.

njn

Founding Member
Mar 14, 2018
USA
At 5'10" you are at the overlap between M and L according to the size charts. A large would be better for stability and comfort. Any idea on stem length? The Giant website does not list. You could likely get a shorter stem. Have you ridden a bike with a 442 vs 460 reach?

I was on the fence between a XL and L at 6'1", I even changed the order to a L and back to an XL. I am glad I went with the Meta XL with a 481 reach.

Mikey1984

Oct 27, 2018
North east uk
Hi all i have been told my sx 0 might be here the first week in February, i have ordered a medium i am 5' 10" and 32" inside leg what are peoples thoughts on this would a large be better ?
I think you need a medium mate as my large looked abit big for you. Dont forget you can change the fit of the cockpit area but not the hight ;) . If you are unsure you can have another go on myn anytime mate. Also i wouldnt go off the guide they say as all our bodys are very differnt.

minty15389

Dec 22, 2018
morpeth
im 5ft 10 and my giant E+1 is a M its spot on for sizing wouldnt want any bigger

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles