Fox Utility Changing Mat?

deksawyer

E*POWAH Master
Subscriber
Jan 11, 2020
Fife, Scotland
Hi

anyone got one of these? I can't find one anywhere.....so if you want to sell yours because you don't use it, I'll have it, as my front porch is getting a right old mess after a muddy ride. Is there an alternative? I've seen the wet suit mats, but not keen on them...

cheers

24082001_2.jpeg

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Have you considered something like this ??

towel.jpg

I call it a dog towel .. instead of a fox mat .. you just collect up old towels and then wash them when there's a pile . I guess you could use the house towels and once they're used once they'd be old towels.. You could call it a fox towel to confuse people ! :)

Or just about any cheap LDPE sheeting - like cheap pond liner, cut to the size of your porch ??

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
I use this

Highlander Padded Reflective Thermo Survival Blanket Mens
Yes, but you're a celebrity ..

There are several additional points which relate to you getting changed compared to normal people :

A: Must be insulated, don't want to look like a wally with cold feet if there's paparazzi.

B: Must be Reflective to garner any and all sun rays possible to keep those Calves looking tanned for youtube videos !

C: Must be large enough to hide behind for privacy moments when you don't have your a-list film trailer with you.

Shinn

Nov 8, 2020
Decorah, IA USA
that is actually clever. I don't ride from home, but do own a wrangler so it's just always dirty in the summer. I use the Maxxis mesh bags for socks and such they make nice little laundry bags.

the fitness bag even shows you where to put your feet which could be helpful. I kinda want one.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles