Fox DPS factory rear shock

HikerDave

Feb 9, 2019
Tempe
Any one try this shock on their 18 Levo?
About had it with the stock Rock Shox.

Not on a Levo but on my Haibike it works very well; I bought it mainly because it was a good deal but I’m very pleased with it; the coating actually does make it move better.

If you do long downhills pass on the DPS and get a DPX2; mine gets pretty warm even on a short downhill so check and make sure that you don’t need one with an external reservoir.

sisuman

Aug 11, 2019
Vermont USA
Not on a Levo but on my Haibike it works very well; I bought it mainly because it was a good deal but I’m very pleased with it; the coating actually does make it move better.

If you do long downhills pass on the DPS and get a DPX2; mine gets pretty warm even on a short downhill so check and make sure that you don’t need one with an external reservoir.

Thanks for the input. I have an X2 on my Enduro and love it.
You might be right about the reservoir. Not sure if they have a DPx2 with the specialized mount. I will look.

sisuman

Aug 11, 2019
Vermont USA
I did install the fox factory DPS shock and it is awesome.
Smoothed out the chatter and it looks very nice.
Also installed Renthal fat lite bars 760 x 30 mm rise.
Much lighter than the stock bars and also look nice.

sisuman

Aug 11, 2019
Vermont USA

Really happy with the dps so far for rocky rooty single track.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles