Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
i've fitted them to other bikes.
It's just a fork.
what sort of thoughts are you looking to hear?

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
1. Do Chicks Dig Em ?
2. Asking for @Beekeeper : can you put them on backwards ?
3. How much faster will they make me - you can answer as a percentage.
4. If I was mainly using my bike to wobble around town and visit beer gardens, what looks cooler, the Fox 38 or a Boxxer fork ?
5. Can I use a 300mm brake disk ?
6. If I was sponsored by Irn Bru .. would the orange match or would I need to paint the forks ?
7. If Chicks don't dig em, is this because Chicks dig Boxxers more ? Chicks are more likely to say "Ooooh, nice boxxers".
8. Can you get a Fox 38 matching rear shock ? Visual balance is very important to me.
9. Do they look too much if I run a 26" ?
10. What will they call it if they make it 2mm bigger ? We seem to have a problem there.

ShaneS

Apr 8, 2020
Tamworth UK
Ive got them on my 21 9000. Nice forks and very adjustable.
what length you running 160 or 180 did it change the head angle much and bottom bracket or make it prone to lifting front when climbing hills just after bit feed back from those who may have converted
cheers shane

RickBullotta

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jun 5, 2019
USA
After installing the Fox 38, most of my hair grew back, I dropped 2 inches on my waist, and my vision is now 20/20 again.

Oh, and it greatly improved the tracking of my front wheel. I put one on my Shuttle (replacing a Trust Shout) and I really like it. Mates up well with the X2 on the back. I have mine set up for a stable, settled ride at speed vs a more playful jump oriented setup. Compression basically wide open. Overall I like the fork a lot.

Mteam

E*POWAH Elite
Aug 3, 2020
gone
You forgot
11. My pedals keep hitting the terrain. Do they make 130mm cranks for my bike?
he also forgot

12. Can I use the stanchions as mounting points for my led torches
13. Can I clamp my workstand to them
14. My pedals keep hitting the ground can I use these forks to lift my bottom bracket higher, and if I do that what rear shock should I get to lift the back end to keep the head angle the same

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
he also forgot

12. Can I use the stanchions as mounting points for my led torches
13. Can I clamp my workstand to them
14. My pedals keep hitting the ground can I use these forks to lift my bottom bracket higher, and if I do that what rear shock should I get to lift the back end to keep the head angle the same
You mean they're not just so you can squash the bike into a small car for transport ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles