• How to use this section. To the thread starter: Once you are satisfied with the answer that youve been given, click the Trophy on the left hand side of the message. This will rate this answer as the 'Best Answer' and will change the question status from 'Unanswerd' to 'Answered'. All members can also upvote an answer with the 'Up' arrow, this will help identify the best answer.

Answered Fox 36 Float Rhythm 27.5+ 150mm, Seal size?

ULEWZ

Nov 27, 2018
Northridge, Ca
I have a 2019 Giant E2 Trance with the Fox 36 Float Rhythm 27.5+ 150mm, EVOL, EBike optimized forks, and have been on the fox forum trying to figure out the part numbers for the seals and foam bits. It seams I have a hybrid in that it says Grip/Fit on the forks (DKLG). Has the three position bar like the FIT4, but think the internals are from a Grip2, hence the hybrid confusion. I realize the internals are from a 34, but not sure about which seals and foam rings to order, from a 34 or from a 36?
Additionally, the fork oil quantities are dependent on whether you have a Grip or FIT fork, so not sure there either (10mm in the air side, and 40mm in the other?). Oh, fox 20wt gold, or the expensive teflon infused 5wt?
I have been searching for hours, and maybe my search routine sucks, so does anybody know the four answers, fork seal and foam ring Part Numbers, and Oil quantities and oil type?

ULEWZ

Nov 27, 2018
Northridge, Ca
I might have found at least one answer: "Fox uses the airspring from a standard 34 in the 36e, and the airspring from the 32 in the 34e. There isn’t any change to the seals or dampers,"

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles