Forum suggestions and feedback

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Hi all,

Interested in how I can improve the forum and any feedback you have. Obviously we have low users at the moment, but were on day 3 so will grow steadily! Planning on starting some YouTube videos next week. I genuinely believe we can gather thousands of users over the coming months as the momentum for eMTB’s is growing rapidly.

Let me know wh

Eckythump

Founding Member
Jan 16, 2018
North Yorkshire
Locations and ride reports.
Mods & hacks.
I think you will need to give some thought to the forums position on bypassing speed restrictors. It is pretty controversial on the other UK forum.....

sauravgartaula

Founding Member
Jan 15, 2018
Mods & hacks.
I think you will need to give some thought to the forums position on bypassing speed restrictors. It is pretty controversial on the other UK forum.....
I agree with you. Also, there could be forums about different parts of an eMTB. Discussions about the better parts seem pretty controversial and interesting.

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Mods & hacks.
Thanks. I didn’t realise it was controversial. My dealer actually recommended it and did the install for me!

E

EddieJ

A pinned notice relating to UK pedelec law.

Possibly a test post section.

A for sale section, which could only be used after X amount of post counts.

A trade section to give you revenue. The forum will have to be paid for some how. :)

And finally for now, a section or thread that forum members could detail their Instagram account.

edit..

A review section to cover both bikes and accessories.

Last edited by a moderator:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles