Fork no more

Couchy

Nov 15, 2018
Nottingham
Had a good run round my local trail centre dropping in my best time on their red route, on the 2nd lap though took a jump about 20mph slightly downhill but almost flat landing and about 6’ high, landed rear wheel just before front but still bottomed out and a Big Bang from the forks....they lost all damping and clunk when lifted off the ground. Oops but off to Rockshox under warranty and I’ve ordered some much better forks to replace them with keeping the repaired ones for spares. Bike is a Scott e-genius 730 and has been superb till now, forks are a basic set of rockshox rl. Downside is upto 2 weeks without my bike unless the new forks arrive in time ?

nicklej

Patreon
Oct 11, 2018
Camberley
Ouch! When I was last in Berkshire Cycles, someone had their Kenevo there who had broken the front forks and their rear shock in a jump at Swinley forest! Not sure what his outcome was but hopefully you're covered and back riding soon :)

Couchy

Nov 15, 2018
Nottingham
Forks being fixed under warranty but as they are a lower end fork I’ve splashed out in the sales for an upgrade ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles