Forest Of Dean, The one with hills... 28 September

Gibspark

Feb 21, 2019
Worcestershire
Erm... sorry Dom et al. I am a bit behind the curve as have been away on holiday this week and just noticed post for rideout last sunday !!!

However i am going to FoD on this Sunday ( 3/11/19) if Dom and others fancy a rideout?

Ryder77

Sep 26, 2019
United Kingdom
Erm... sorry Dom et al. I am a bit behind the curve as have been away on holiday this week and just noticed post for rideout last sunday !!!

However i am going to FoD on this Sunday ( 3/11/19) if Dom and others fancy a rideout?

I'm going to be riding in FOD this Sunday, @Doomanic may make it and he usually shows me around. If Dom can't, I can remember how to get to Shutcastle and Dowies and the Mallards Pike trails we did on the group rideout last week, do you know your way around @Gibspark ?

@murz100 can you do Sunday?

Anyone else?

Gibspark

Feb 21, 2019
Worcestershire
Hi Ryder77- no don’t know my way round yet as still fairly new to FoD. What time do you want to meet in the morning? I will need to leave around 2 ish..

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Next time we ride Mallards we'll park at Go Ape to save both time and battery.

murz100

Feb 16, 2019
bristol

JetSetDemo

🍦Two Scoops🍦
Patreon
Apr 1, 2018
Ashby de la Zouch
I also had a smashing time, literally turns out when I came off I fractured my hand at the knuckle of the little finger, just spent 3 hrs in a&e so no ridding for me probably till 2020 ?

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
If you need someone to keep your bike up to speed just give me a shout...

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Not me I’m afraid. Out on the piss Saturday night and out with the long haired general on Sunday.

Tom_199

Sep 27, 2019
London
I'm happy for suggestions depending on what people fancy. Mallards pike again if you are happy to repeat the same few trails we did last time but with some slight alternative sections/ endings.
Or stick to the trail centre and few surrounding off piste trails? i don't know the trail centre too well so would look for someone to take the lead if we stick around there?

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Potentially yes. What you thinking?

What he's thinking is this :

mtbg.jpg

Unfortunately, reality is more likely to be this :

mtbm.jpg

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
I must apologise if that's politically incorrect .. or just plainly incorrect ..

It could be more like this. What he sees out on the trails :

mtbg2.jpg

What he imagines and dreams of ....

guybike.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles