For Potential Thok Buyers - Mig R - Free Second Battery

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Having just had a quick go (as in the time I spent on the bike, not how fast I went or how soon I fell off) on a Capra, I now even more need an FS bike .. and noticed this.

Free second battery with Mig R's until 15th September .. why not half price Thok Mig to anyone called Zimmer Frame ?! Where is their marketing at !

routrax

E*POWAH Master
Jun 15, 2019
Uxbridge
Having just had a quick go (as in the time I spent on the bike, not how fast I went or how soon I fell off) on a Capra, I now even more need an FS bike .. and noticed this.

Free second battery with Mig R's until 15th September .. why not half price Thok Mig to anyone called Zimmer Frame ?! Where is their marketing at !

Thats a great deal. I definitely would have got the R when I bought my MIG if that deal was on as I bought a spare battery anyway.

It's a great bike, I'll post a review when I'm back in the UK.
It's been such a fun bike in the Dolomites, Zermatt, Sauze D'Oulx, Les Deux Alps and Alpe D'Huez.

routrax

E*POWAH Master
Jun 15, 2019
Uxbridge
I was wondering how you were getting on. Just about to order one myself ?. Just the mig though, don't need the second battery.

It's been going well thanks, a few niggly setup issues, but a very solid bike that handles remarkably well on tight twisty trails.

You won't be disappointed! ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles