Focus T.E.C Pack almost half price?

Injidup

Oct 2, 2018
Perth, Western Australia
I've just had a poke around on the Focus Bikes website (in Australia) and the T.E.C Pack (extra battery, etc) is now A$499, compared to A$850 I was quoted a month ago when I bought my bike! I'll confirm with the bike shop later today. If so, it's worth getting one!

Trung

Oct 18, 2018
Qld australia
Im from australia too and looking for a tec battery pack. Let me know where you can get 1 for $500. Cheapest ive found was $800. Thanks

Injidup

Oct 2, 2018
Perth, Western Australia
Might be worth asking your local shop. I’m in Perth, so maybe not much use to you, and which means if I want one it’s a 10 day wait while it’s trucked across the Nullarbor.

Also noticed that the Bold2 is now called the Jam2 HT

Reactions: MsO

Injidup

Oct 2, 2018
Perth, Western Australia
I asked them to email me the price as I was going to be busy today. Of course, they called, and I wasn’t able to take the call, but instead of leaving a message with the price, they asked me to call them back. WTF.
Why don’t people listen????
I’ll try a different shop.

Injidup

Oct 2, 2018
Perth, Western Australia
I emailed Focus, and they say the price should be A$899.
Must have been a glitch. Shame we couldn’t have ordered from the website!

Update: Focus has emailed again to say there was a problem updating the Australian website and the wrong price was displayed.

Last edited:

OldBean

E*POWAH Elite
Patreon
Apr 28, 2018
East anglia
Only chance to get a discount is buying from the bike supplier you bought from.......Tried real hard in UK but the original vendor came up with a bit of a disc.
HaveFun

Andy A

Patreon
Jan 13, 2019
North Yorkshire
I haggled hard and got the TEC pack free with the bike and a cash discount on the bike as well also the tyres swapped to Shwalbe and tubeless all haggled for :)

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
I haggled hard and got the TEC pack free with the bike and a cash discount on the bike as well also the tyres swapped to Shwalbe and tubeless all haggled for :)
1550858011729.png

Good work, your county is proud. :ROFLMAO:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles