Focus Service Thoughts

Jamie.PT

Jun 1, 2019
Northampton
Dear all.
Any help appreciated, next week my Focus Jam will go into LBS for a check up and service at 1400 miles.
Please let me know what we think may need looking at , chain, brakes ect and also I will ask them for software update (where do I find what software is running now ?)
Don’t believe LBS here in Portugal does to many EMTB services even though they are Focus dealer.
Looking forward to you comments.
Regards Jamie

Andy.M

Nov 25, 2020
Rochester UK
Dear all.
Any help appreciated, next week my Focus Jam will go into LBS for a check up and service at 1400 miles.
Please let me know what we think may need looking at , chain, brakes ect and also I will ask them for software update (where do I find what software is running now ?)
Don’t believe LBS here in Portugal does to many EMTB services even though they are Focus dealer.
Looking forward to you comments.
Regards Jamie
Your LBS should be more than capable of servicing. Its all standard cycle parts. For the software use the shimano E-tube app using the bikes bluetooth connection.

GrahamPaul

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Nov 6, 2019
Andalucía
What's expected to be looked at is in the Service Booklet (link here, just in case you can't find it).

I'm sure I found a Spanish version on the web somewhere. Can't find the link again, unfortunately. (Not sure it would help you more than the English version in Portugal).

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles