Sold Focus Jam2 Plus Ltd £2000

gunshot72

Jan 13, 2019
Rushden, UK
Mint condition. Size Large. Only 270kms from new. Shimano E8000 250w motor and 378Wh internal battery. £2000.

Upgrades over stock...

- Shimano Pro Tharsis Trail Di2 800mm carbon fibre handlebars.
- Shimano E6000 shifter.
- R&G neoprene battery and down tube protector.
- Shimano sintered metal pads front and rear.

Can deliver to any address within 100 miles of Northampton.

id1a%8HnT6eDroiZQwlBRg.jpg

GGuty2TVR6qtn4XQ9CTrGQ.jpg

96hYJileQ4KW1cX%YaF5ug.jpg

OwgJsyz4Q7i9Y8%y6AOqmA.jpg

Last edited:

cjm_wales

Mar 19, 2019
Cardiff
What's wrong with it then? :(

Absolutely nothing... I just really fancy a YT decoy!

I'm still weighing up my options. I'm more addicted to the gnarly side of riding than I expected. Of course, another option is to stay put & upgrade the forks and shock.

Decisions decisions!

Last edited:

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
Absolutely nothing... I just really fancy a YT decoy!

I'm still weighing up my options. I'm more addicted to the gnarly side of riding than I expected. Of course, another option is to stay put & upgrade the forks and shock.

Decisions decisions!

Read the thread on battery guarantee on the Decoy. YT are only giving six months! EU law says 2 years, but the issue is whether the battery should be classed as a consumable item or not. This may need testing in the German courts.

cjm_wales

Mar 19, 2019
Cardiff
Read the thread on battery guarantee on the Decoy. YT are only giving six months! EU law says 2 years, but the issue is whether the battery should be classed as a consumable item or not. This may need testing in the German courts.

And Focus have already told me I have absolutely no warranty whatsoever on a bike that's less than six months old...

I took that risk buying used, but it's still pretty naff. I know specialized support warranty transfers - I have no idea about YT.

I'm still on the fence. I do know I've already found the limits of the stock setup.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles