Focus Jam2 2020 delivery dates

GrahamPaul

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Nov 6, 2019
Andalucía
Just been in the LBS to take my missus' Thron2 in for its first service. The date on my Jam2 has gone out by around 3 weeks. Now due 7 January - which I entirely fail to believe because Germany will be closed down from 21/12 to 5/1 and Spain will be closed down later than that because of "Three Kings" on 6/1. Maybe the Three Kings will deliver it with all the kiddies' presents? :confused:
I reckon I should have waited for the new Cube after all :cry::mad:

Mike Hampson

Oct 15, 2019
Gloucester
Just been in the LBS to take my missus' Thron2 in for its first service. The date on my Jam2 has gone out by around 3 weeks. Now due 7 January - which I entirely fail to believe because Germany will be closed down from 21/12 to 5/1 and Spain will be closed down later than that because of "Three Kings" on 6/1. Maybe the Three Kings will deliver it with all the kiddies' presents? :confused:
I reckon I should have waited for the new Cube after all :cry::mad:
When did you order yours ? I ordered mine on the 12th of November.

GrahamPaul

Nov 6, 2019
Andalucía
When did you order yours ? I ordered mine on the 12th of November.

Mid September :cry:

I think that Southern Spain is a bit far out on a limb for Focus. (Cube quoted mid-May!). The discounts are probably a bit higher in this part of the world, so I suspect they are filling the better paying orders first.

GrahamPaul

Nov 6, 2019
Andalucía
I was in contact with Focus last week by email and phone to find out why my order was taking 4 months to complete. Seems to have been a fuck-up somewhere with the dealer here in Spain who speaks no German or English. There seems to have been an unanswered query on frame colour. For some reason, the Spanish speaking Focus employee had not got involved.

Anyhow, heard back from Focus first thing this morning, my bike is in the works now, but because of the holiday shutdown, will not be shipped until the New Year, for delivery to me sometime in mid-January.

I have to say that the temptation to get angry was entirely mollified by the lovely treatment I received by the folks at Focus Bikes in Stuttgart. They are very approachable, very helpful and do get back to you when they say they will.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles