Focus dealers Anybody found one that really know the bikes?

OldBean

E*POWAH Elite
Patreon
Apr 28, 2018
East anglia
as title says ... I would like to get my Jam2 properly checked and serviced by someone who really knows the brand .
MY battery is losing capacity, Stunlocker does not read the non Shimano battery so what do we do??
LBS very helpful but dont know the brand.

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
as title says ... I would like to get my Jam2 properly checked and serviced by someone who really knows the brand .
MY battery is losing capacity, Stunlocker does not read the non Shimano battery so what do we do??
LBS very helpful but dont know the brand.

Not sure where you are based but my LBS is a Focus dealer and he’s been selling the brand for many years. North Yorkshire

OldBean

E*POWAH Elite
Patreon
Apr 28, 2018
East anglia
Suuuuuufuck so a bit far but will keep in mind.
The chain I purchased the bike from is very generalised and does not seem to be too interested......does not have the software to test battery etc, ugh.

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
Suuuuuufuck so a bit far but will keep in mind.
The chain I purchased the bike from is very generalised and does not seem to be too interested......does not have the software to test battery etc, ugh.

Don’t Focus have Bosch motors and batteries ? Surely any lbs selling bikes with Bosch can run a diagnostic test. Electric Bike Shop in Cambridge (we have one in York) are brilliant and will be able to help I’m sure, ask forEddie

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
@OldBean Rutland Cycling at Whitwell on the north coast of Rutland Water 01780 460705 LE15 8BL

They are Focus dealers. They are a big outfit.

The Peterborough place may be nearer to you, but I don't know whether they do Focus.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles