Dec 8, 2019
West yorkshire
New foot wear ??

2E93C22D-D11C-4883-90B8-6CA59061D5EB.jpeg

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
@dwr budr Wow! They are so clean! Do you never go out in the rain and mud? Or do you put them in the washing machine?
The most I do is to brush the mud off with a wooden-backed scrubbing brush, which doesn't add to the lustre much!

dwr budr

May 29, 2018
UK
@dwr budr Wow! They are so clean! Do you never go out in the rain and mud? Or do you put them in the washing machine?
The most I do is to brush the mud off with a wooden-backed scrubbing brush, which doesn't add to the lustre much!

the spitfires i just wear casually not for riding they’re probably the comfiest trainers i own, the eps had just come out of the sink, laces cleaned and most of the mud scrubbed off, the freerider canvas looks like there is some dog shit on the heal, the pros i’ve just got and will be going in the cupboard waiting for fairer weather.... eps until then.

dwr budr

May 29, 2018
UK
spitfires? eps? pros?

They mean nothing to me (woosh, straight over the head). The only make I recognise is the freerider. :giggle:

well there’s a couple of pairs of five ten spitfires in there
a pair of freeriders
a pair of freerider eps
couple of pairs of freerider pros

they also used to make freerider contacts and i think you can get freerider dlx.

many different variations just like nike or adidas

johnwski

Aug 11, 2019
Calif
All so clean and tidy, one for each outfit for sure!

My black Tevo's are broke in and comfy on the feets. Discontinued I think because they don't wear out . . .

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles