First we had e-bike class wars, now we got brand class wars.

High Rock Ruti

May 13, 2019
Massachusetts
High Rock Ruti

I've owned Turbo Levo expert (2015) Pivot shuttle (2016) Turbo Levo S works (2019) Trek Rial 9.8 2020 and Orbea Wild FS team (2020). The Pivot is a great handling bike even 4 years later. All have been great riding bikes, admittedly the newer bikes ride better the biggest difference seems to be suspension and geometry although my understanding of it is crude, short chain stays, slack front end, steep seat tube. Maybe next year I'll add stack height, whatever that means?

maynard

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
High Rock Ruti

I've owned Turbo Levo expert (2015) Pivot shuttle (2016) Turbo Levo S works (2019) Trek Rial 9.8 2020 and Orbea Wild FS team (2020). The Pivot is a great handling bike even 4 years later. All have been great riding bikes, admittedly the newer bikes ride better the biggest difference seems to be suspension and geometry although my understanding of it is crude, short chain stays, slack front end, steep seat tube. Maybe next year I'll add stack height, whatever that means?
I own 2019 levo expert . I find the turning circle to be huge. How would u compare it to the pivot and the trec ?

High Rock Ruti

May 13, 2019
Massachusetts
I own 2019 levo expert . I find the turning circle to be huge. How would u compare it to the pivot and the trec ?

High Rock Ruti

The Pivot has been a great bike very dependable, motor plug became loose silicone in place same motor over 4K miles. I put a 29er on the front which helped roll over a little, but made turning radius slightly wider, but with level ground I can turn around in about 8 feet looking ahead of the turn and pedaling through the turn. The rear end on the pivot is DW link it is noticeably better than all the bikes that don't have it. I've gotten better at tight turns over the years track stands as always are a key skill to NOT PUTTING MY FEET DOWN.

Warm Regards

Ruti

maynard

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
High Rock Ruti

The Pivot has been a great bike very dependable, motor plug became loose silicone in place same motor over 4K miles. I put a 29er on the front which helped roll over a little, but made turning radius slightly wider, but with level ground I can turn around in about 8 feet looking ahead of the turn and pedaling through the turn. The rear end on the pivot is DW link it is noticeably better than all the bikes that don't have it. I've gotten better at tight turns over the years track stands as always are a key skill to NOT PUTTING MY FEET DOWN.

Warm Regards

Ruti
Ummm that doesn't answer my question. I find my levo not very manoeuvrable compared to say my hard tail cube . I was wondering if you noticed the difference between ur bikes ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles