First Ride on the Levo

Rob Back

Patreon
Jan 20, 2019
Southampton
The bike arrived at 08.30 via FedEx, it was tipping it down and the Dark sky app was showing more rain, I concluded that I was going to get wet.
I used Z-Works software to set it up 40/60/100 and that's a great bit of software, Not to keen on the fat tyres and I can see me changing them in the future to thinner, even dropping the pressure to 30 psi I don't think that was enough. I've gone for 30% Sag on the shock but its not been ridden hard enough to know if that ok. The giant dropper that I put on was ok, I need to move the controls around a bit on the bars area I struggled a bit to change gear. However I have to say that I am dead chuffed with it on its maiden run, the motor was silent and so smooth which was a nice surprise.
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_9c7.jpg

When I took one out for a demo it was a medium and the guy told me I needed the XL so I hunted around until I found one, on hindsight the XL might prove to be a little two big but a few proper runs out will tell and if it is I will just have to change it for a Large. But it's a bloody fantastic machine and it will get ridden every day that's for sure.

Shaun

May 12, 2018
Saint Mary Bourne
The bike arrived at 08.30 via FedEx, it was tipping it down and the Dark sky app was showing more rain, I concluded that I was going to get wet.
I used Z-Works software to set it up 40/60/100 and that's a great bit of software, Not to keen on the fat tyres and I can see me changing them in the future to thinner, even dropping the pressure to 30 psi I don't think that was enough. I've gone for 30% Sag on the shock but its not been ridden hard enough to know if that ok. The giant dropper that I put on was ok, I need to move the controls around a bit on the bars area I struggled a bit to change gear. However I have to say that I am dead chuffed with it on its maiden run, the motor was silent and so smooth which was a nice surprise. View attachment 10988
When I took one out for a demo it was a medium and the guy told me I needed the XL so I hunted around until I found one, on hindsight the XL might prove to be a little two big but a few proper runs out will tell and if it is I will just have to change it for a Large. But it's a bloody fantastic machine and it will get ridden every day that's for sure.
Love my Levo also....I run my tyres at 20psi both front and rear after much tuning so agree 30psi will not be optimum setting.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles