First proper ride

Neiljk

Nov 28, 2019
Uk
Had the esommet vrs a couple of weeks now, it’s been around and about locally l, had a tootle round Cannock and a full day out yesterday at Bike Park Wales. Very impressed with how good the bike is, handles really well and has loads of grip, the maxxis assegai are very good and likely I’ll get a set for my DH bike for the summer. Only things I don’t like are the colour scheme (minor) and the brakes. When I have some spare cash the guides will be coming off and it will be getting some Hope v4. Cracking bike though, very pleased

Chester

Apr 20, 2018
London
Had the esommet vrs a couple of weeks now, it’s been around and about locally l, had a tootle round Cannock and a full day out yesterday at Bike Park Wales. Very impressed with how good the bike is, handles really well and has loads of grip, the maxxis assegai are very good and likely I’ll get a set for my DH bike for the summer. Only things I don’t like are the colour scheme (minor) and the brakes. When I have some spare cash the guides will be coming off and it will be getting some Hope v4. Cracking bike though, very pleased
The guide RE are excellent brakes mine need a bit of attention with sticky piston just took the pads out and worked them a few time and lubed with fluid now they are fantastic better than my XT brakes on my old bike

Letitrip

Dec 18, 2018
Staffordshire
Have to agree about the brakes for me the only thing that let's the bike down.

Neiljk

Nov 28, 2019
Uk
The guide RE are excellent brakes mine need a bit of attention with sticky piston just took the pads out and worked them a few time and lubed with fluid now they are fantastic better than my XT brakes on my old bike
It’s just a personal preference thing. I don’t like the feel of the levers, they work ok but the lever feels flexy and is a crappy sheet of pressed metal

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles