First EMTB - Stance E+2 - owners views appreciated

MitchF

E*POWAH Elite
Jun 1, 2019
Mirokumk38
Hi, looking at my first EMTB.
Always liked GIANT bikes.

The Stance E+2 2019, looks like a reasonable balance of price and spec and I’m getting a good deal/offer.

Is this a good choice for a newbie ?
Anything I should be aware of ?

Thanks for anything if you have the time.

Jan 11, 2019
Thirsk
Hi, looking at my first EMTB.
Always liked GIANT bikes.

The Stance E+2 2019, looks like a reasonable balance of price and spec and I’m getting a good deal/offer.

Is this a good choice for a newbie ?
Anything I should be aware of ?

Thanks for anything if you have the time.
Not got one myself but had a good look at these when deciding what bike to get looks a good spec, Orange ones look great and a good spec for the price don't know where in country you are but I looked at them in weatherb,y n York's.

Silato

Nov 29, 2018
Manchester UK
I have the Trance E +2. I've had it for almost three weeks. It is awesome. Far better than I expected. I've had to go to the docs twice as I couldn't stop grinning! I'm sure you'll love your stead when you get it!
Got the trance+2 also since February and have to agree. There trance and stance are both great bikes.

1oldfart

Oct 6, 2019
Outdoors
So, how do you like it? I got the 2020 last july, had zero issue. Great bike
for what i do but i prefer when i ride on 3.0

CraigR

Aug 10, 2020
Livermore, Ca
I have a Stance E1 and my buddy got a Stance E2. He he likes the bike, but wishes he got an E1 like mine. The two main differences are 12 speed and dropper post on the E1 vs 10 speed and no dropper post on the E2. Otherwise they are the same bike.

That said, this was my first EMTB and I didn't know what to expect and didn't want to spend the extra money for a Trance. 8 months later and I wish I had the trance. It has a 10-51t cassette vs an 11-50t, 36t vs 38t chainring and more travel on the shocks.

But the Stance has been a great bike. I just changed my chainring to a 34t and there isn't anything I can't climb and I am 230lbs and 58 years old with bad knees.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles