• How to use this section. To the thread starter: Once you are satisfied with the answer that youve been given, click the Trophy on the left hand side of the message. This will rate this answer as the 'Best Answer' and will change the question status from 'Unanswerd' to 'Answered'. All members can also upvote an answer with the 'Up' arrow, this will help identify the best answer.

Unanswered Financing

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Ahh, I bought a bike on pay pal finance, having never used it before - it was an option given by the bike store rather than Paypal itself though

M3Doty

May 20, 2020
California
Ahh, I bought a bike on pay pal finance, having never used it before - it was an option given by the bike store rather than Paypal itself though
OK, thanks. PayPal is an option when checking out, but only my PayPal account and no financing options. No LBS sell them and the closest Commencal Store is 4 states over, they are not currently answering calls so I can't see if I can finance in person.

M3Doty

May 20, 2020
California
If financing is necessary, and so difficult, maybe you should put off the purchase for a while. The bikes are only going to get better!
They will only continue to get better, I will only continue to get older. Im used to riding atleast 5 days a week for well over 20 years, since November all my riding buddies have upgraded to ebikes and I've been left in the dust on my 40lb clunker. I find myself riding 1 maybe 2 times a week, for a very short period. I feel like owning an ebike would get me back in the swing of things and probably help out with some severe depression

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles