Finally an EBike owner!

Pritchi83

Dec 31, 2018
Dublin, Ireland
Well I have finally done it. After a lot of thinking and searching threads on the internet I have bought my first EBike.

I got a great deal on a 2018 Focus Jam 2 Plus Ltd in Black. I was also able to upgrade the fork to a Rockshox Yari in my budget.

focus-jam2-plus-ltd-2018-electric-mountain-bike-black-EV316439-8500-1.jpg

Can't wait to get it and get out on the trails.

Pritchi83

Dec 31, 2018
Dublin, Ireland
Nice. How was the battery without the TEC pack? I will probably end up getting one to have the extra range on the bigger days out.

Really looking forward to getting a spin on it

Macone

E*POWAH Master
Oct 28, 2018
Wellington New Zealand
Depending on your rides, you may well need the Tech pac. That ride pictured was 80km with about 1500m of climbing (3hrs 25 min). Got home with 6km range showing on the second battery. Other times the integrated battery is plenty.

Macone

E*POWAH Master
Oct 28, 2018
Wellington New Zealand
Not really an aggressive enough rider to justify that. As an overweight 57year old, I leave the real technical stuff to the young ones and just enjoy Logging Tracks, Roads and Walk/Bike Trails concentrating more on Distance than anything. I just like the Cardio workout with views that I would not get to enjoy without an ebike

Wilc210

Dec 21, 2018
South Wales
Well I have finally done it. After a lot of thinking and searching threads on the internet I have bought my first EBike.

I got a great deal on a 2018 Focus Jam 2 Plus Ltd in Black. I was also able to upgrade the fork to a Rockshox Yari in my budget.

View attachment 9361

Can't wait to get it and get out on the trails.
Well done stunning bike you will love it

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles