Fantic Integra XF1 160

Brainless

Sep 14, 2018
Bradford
Hi guys/gals, just thought I’d intro my sen, I’m an old head from yorkshire and I’ve tried almost every ebike in country and still not decided on one, I was wondering has anyone on here seen/got or know anyone who has the fantic integra xf1 ?, the bike looks mint and seems great value for money but just can’t view/try one for love nor money . If anyone as any input , it would be great.... ?.. p.s keep an eye on that battery ?

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Hi guys/gals, just thought I’d intro my sen, I’m an old head from yorkshire and I’ve tried almost every ebike in country and still not decided on one, I was wondering has anyone on here seen/got or know anyone who has the fantic integra xf1 ?, the bike looks mint and seems great value for money but just can’t view/try one for love nor money . If anyone as any input , it would be great.... ?.. p.s keep an eye on that battery ?
i am sure there are some members with the bike

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Out of interest how long have you got the bike for and what’s the cost?

Brainless

Sep 14, 2018
Bradford
Just need driving license, passport, Bank Card.. it is free for the Demo, so just getting it for the day and taking up to Cannock chase, kill two birds with one stone.

Brainless

Sep 14, 2018
Bradford
How did you get on?

Had to cancel mate, couldn't be helped but not to worry big demo day coming up in rother valley
so will get chance to play on some stuff there. Its a bloody minefield my head keeps telling me
to get the merida 900e, but there's some nice tackle starting to come out so im trying to be
patient, was looking last night at the 2019 giant trance e+sx pro, seems a nice bit of kit.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles