Fantic Integra 160 first look video

ehansen007

Feb 17, 2019
Aliso
Man, I went ahead and made a few mods: 45mm stem and 25mm carbon riser bars to stretch out the cockpit just a tad and speed up the steering and holy cow this thing rips. I went back and did the same run and just torched it. The suspension is just perfect with the coil and it just pops off the jumps. Super happy with it so far. Also put some Hope floating rotors on it and they are working great. The stock Guide RS rotors were pretty noisy. Waiting on a new seat as the current Fizik is just too hard for my boney butt.
IMG_1827.JPG

Pug907

Feb 13, 2019
portsmouth
Great video. I personally would never buy a bike with a marquardt unit again. the fantic is a great bike with great look and specs, but the contoller is fully crap (ergonomics and functionality)
The 2019 marquadt unit is a lot better. You can change from metric to imperial, easier than my wife's Bosch. 4 power modes, as opposed to 3 on 2018 bike. A couple of extra menus etc. Shame Fantic don't do an app. like the Bulls, running the brose & marquardt.

mark harris

Nov 2, 2018
New forest, Hampshire
Hi, everyone
I've brought the 180mm Fantic with the sale of my trail motor bike.
I have been out on it a bit now across the new forest and taken it to the bike parks.
Ive had to put a 36 front sprocket on it so its better for what im using it for, replaced the brakes as the ones that come with the bike are poor , to saints.
Also changed the front tyre to a 2.6inch.
Ive also got a turbo levo 2019 which is amazing at riding in the forest / parks / any thing.
The Fantic 180mm will go any where , across the forest but where it is a bit slacker it not so nimble as my levo.
As soon as you are at any hill or at the bike parks it comes alive , sit back and let it go! its easy to pop and hop off things and very stable.
Looking forward to the App coming out, the controls on the bars are ok im just hitting trail and turbo as im riding and not using any of the other settings.
If any one is thinking of buying one , i would say you have got to remember the bike likes going down hill !
You can climb steep hill but the front does lift a bit and you have to lean forward allot.
Hope this help

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles