Exercise

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Gardening ! Bitches ! o_O :LOL:

OK, so this has taken me like 5 months which is ridiculous and I've still not finished and yes, I've cheated and got the farmer to come and stack my big logs with his telehandler because I can't move them ..

Basic plan : Fell dead trees. Cut up existing storm fallen trees. Pull out all the freeekin brambles. Pick axe out stumps - get farmer to take them away or put them on one of my "nature" piles .....

Top of garden before :

Top before.jpg

Today, a couple of meters further back ish ..

Top after.jpg

Bottom Garden before: No I don't have a vitara, I found it in a shed and got it going and have since broken it :) But it's on my list to fix because it's actually quite fun ! :) This section was completely blocked with fallen trees when I started.

bottom before.jpg

And again today but a couple of meters further back ..

bottom after 1.jpg

Wider angle :

bottom after 2.jpg

But I am now well behind on my cutting and splitting ..

Back log 1 ... no pun intended .. there is a bottle of beer from this evening for scale ..

backlog 1.jpg

And backlog 2 , which with interim stacked on my Boules court - so needs moving !

backlog 2.jpg

With three similar backlogs at the bottom .. bah humbug.

If anyone wants a guaranteed no expenses paid cutting and splitting holiday. Sleep out under the stars, watch people drink fine wine, poo in some sawdust .. You know where to come.

Jackware

Fat-tyred Freakazoid
Subscriber
Oct 30, 2018
Lancashire

OK, so this has taken me like 5 months which is ridiculous and I've still not finished and yes, I've cheated and got the farmer to come and stack my big logs with his telehandler because I can't move them ..

Basic plan : Fell dead trees. Cut up existing storm fallen trees. Pull out all the freeekin brambles. Pick axe out stumps - get farmer to take them away or put them on one of my "nature" piles .....

Top of garden before :

View attachment 59647

View attachment 59649

Bottom Garden before: No I don't have a vitara, I found it in a shed and got it going and have since broken it :) But it's on my list to fix because it's actually quite fun ! :) This section was completely blocked with fallen trees when I started.

View attachment 59651

View attachment 59652

Wider angle :

View attachment 59655

Back log 1 ... no pun intended .. there is a bottle of beer from this evening for scale ..

View attachment 59656

And backlog 2 , which with interim stacked on my Boules court - so needs moving !

View attachment 59657

If anyone wants a guaranteed no expenses paid cutting and splitting holiday. Sleep out under the stars, watch people drink fine wine, poo in some sawdust .. You know where to come.
Can we watch you throw yourself and the Kenevo at the remaining trees as well?

Renaldon

Jun 16, 2021
Miami
What a beauty your woods are, I remembered how young and beautiful I was. When I lived in Lake Forest I always enjoyed the outdoors. Back then I had already set up a little sports complex Best 9 Outdoor Exercise Equipment For Backyard Gym on the grounds where I would come and work out. I'm so flattered that someone also likes the woods. True, I don't do construction and don't cut down trees, but I think my strength would be enough. But a bike marathon is too difficult for my joints. I think you are a very beautiful person, if you are so attracted to nature Can you make bars out of these trees and do a good workout on them?

Last edited:

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
What a beauty your woods are, I remembered how young and beautiful I was. When I lived in Lake Forest I always enjoyed the outdoors. Back then I had already set up a little sports complex on the grounds where I would come and work out. I'm so flattered that someone also likes the woods. True, I don't do construction and don't cut down trees, but I think my strength would be enough. But a bike marathon is too difficult for my joints. I think you are a very beautiful person, if you are so attracted to nature Can you make bars out of these trees and do a good workout on them?
What on earth are you going on about ?
It's an emtb forum ..not a dating site..?

Beekeeper

🍯Honey Monster🍯
Aug 6, 2019
Surrey hills
Zuzka again ...

I wish I had her strength, determination, fitness, drive, intelligence, confidence, knowledge ... in the meantime I have youtube ..

She claims that her routine will allow one to live forever.

how exactly does it stop telomere degradation or free radicle destruction of cell membranes?

I’m suspicious

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
She claims that her routine will allow one to live forever.

how exactly does it stop telomere degradation or free radicle destruction of cell membranes?

I’m suspicious
Forever until you die ? it's relative ? .. so your forever ?

Don't ask me, I'm chasing round the room after the dammed free radicals.

Beekeeper

🍯Honey Monster🍯
Aug 6, 2019
Surrey hills
She mentions cold shock and heat shock for extending life.

I’ll keep my Bosch battery in the freezer each night and then plunge it into a pot of boiling water each morning for unlimited cycles and eternal battery life.

Renaldon

Jun 16, 2021
Miami
What a beauty your woods are, I remembered how young and beautiful I was. When I lived in Lake Forest I always enjoyed the outdoors. Back then I had already set up a little sports complex on the grounds where I would come and work out. I'm so flattered that someone also likes the woods. True, I don't do construction and don't cut down trees, but I think my strength would be enough. But a bike marathon is too difficult for my joints Best 9 Outdoor Exercise Equipment For Backyard Gym. I think you are a very beautiful person if you are so attracted to nature Can you make bars out of these trees and do a good workout on them?

Tim1023

Aug 25, 2020
Hamburg, Germany

Top of garden before :

View attachment 59647

View attachment 59649

View attachment 59651

View attachment 59652

Wider angle :

View attachment 59655

View attachment 59656

View attachment 59657

That's your garden?? Space to build a pump track, then! You seem to have plenty of building material available.

Pivot

E*POWAH Master
Jun 11, 2020
New Forest, England
So I set myself a middle-age challenge.
60 push-ups within 120-seconds, hanging on the TRX with legs elevated on an exercise half-ball.

Currently I do 60 in 150 seconds, I need to get to 120-sec. TRX helps ensure good form, now I am working on the cadence, 1-sec up 1-sec down!

What is your non-bike exercise challenge?

PS. I do the challenge on Saturday morning, that is when I have more time at my disposal.

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Could be worse, eg. Anubis
Anubis has a banging body and the head of a jackal. Given how many tinder bios demand abs, pecks and 6ft tall I reckon he’d score more Bhudda…

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles