Epping Forest weekly blast

lolp

Apr 5, 2019
london england
A few friends and I ride Epping forest every weekend (19 years now!) and we're looking for experienced riders now on ebikes to join us hopefully on a regular basis. We ride mostly singletrack some bridleways (the less the better) and numerous forest obstacles. We start at buckhurst hill at 9.15 and usually get back to the start by about 1.00ish covering about 25 miles and 500m total height gain.
If anyone fancies joining us this weekend...probably saturday...drop me a line and I'll let you know the start car park.

Wezza

Feb 5, 2019
Welwyn garden city
A few friends and I ride Epping forest every weekend (19 years now!) and we're looking for experienced riders now on ebikes to join us hopefully on a regular basis. We ride mostly singletrack some bridleways (the less the better) and numerous forest obstacles. We start at buckhurst hill at 9.15 and usually get back to the start by about 1.00ish covering about 25 miles and 500m total height gain.
If anyone fancies joining us this weekend...probably saturday...drop me a line and I'll let you know the start car park.
Hi. I'm only half hour away. Do you ride sundays ?

lolp

Apr 5, 2019
london england
It varies. At the moment there seems to be a preference for saturdays but it depends who can make it each week their preferences and most importantly the weather. If theres a clear better day thats when we ride. This weekend we are planning for the saturday but each weekend is decided usually on a thursday.
Can you make it this saturday?

Stumpy

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Staff member
Patreon
Jun 17, 2018
Essex, UK
:D At last! Some local eMTB'ers I can ride with.

I'm in Collier Row and spend most of my local riding time over at Hainault Forest but have ridden Epping a number of times.

I'm well up for this, please let me know details. Although, that said, I can't do this Saturday (but Sunday is OK) although normally Saturday's will work for me just fine.

Looking forward to it!

Wezza

Feb 5, 2019
Welwyn garden city
I can't do this weekend as I'm away but will keep my eye on this post for future rides.

Check out the woburn forest thread there a small group ride there on the 28th

lolp

Apr 5, 2019
london england
I will post which day when the weekend ride day has been confirmed. I would prefer not to post the start location for the security of those driving there...although i ride there?....but i think you can message me privately here so can do it that way. Btw guys at the momemt there are 4 of us on '18 levos...what do you ride?

lolp

Apr 5, 2019
london england
Also once it warms up a bit we do early evening midweek rides to suit whoever is available if thats of interest and an annual essex offroad epic....40+miles snaresbrook to ongar round trip... although I've yet to do that on the levo!...and we arrange days out to bedgebury thetford etc.

Stumpy

Staff member
Patreon
Jun 17, 2018
Essex, UK
I will post which day when the weekend ride day has been confirmed. I would prefer not to post the start location for the security of those driving there...although i ride there?....but i think you can message me privately here so can do it that way. Btw guys at the momemt there are 4 of us on '18 levos...what do you ride?

I’m on an ‘18 Levo too

Stumpy

Staff member
Patreon
Jun 17, 2018
Essex, UK
Also once it warms up a bit we do early evening midweek rides to suit whoever is available if thats of interest and an annual essex offroad epic....40+miles snaresbrook to ongar round trip... although I've yet to do that on the levo!...and we arrange days out to bedgebury thetford etc.

Sounds good - up for some of that

TheBikePilot

🎥SHOOTER🎥
Patreon
Author
Oct 9, 2018
Clapham, London
Went there last weekend, some good stuff there for sure. The acorn husks and twigs certainly like to bite the drive train!! Buggered my mech and thankfully Paul managed to fix mine trail side..

Stumpy

Staff member
Patreon
Jun 17, 2018
Essex, UK
Went there last weekend, some good stuff there for sure. The acorn husks and twigs certainly like to bite the drive train!! Buggered my mech and thankfully Paul managed to fix mine trail side..

Cool - nice footage and good to see Paul and Gary on the wrong side of the M25 ? ??

Stumpy

Staff member
Patreon
Jun 17, 2018
Essex, UK
Great ride out in Epping forest today with @lolp and friends - always good to ride with someone that has good local knowledge!

lolp

Apr 5, 2019
london england
Ride organised for this sunday if anyone is interested. 9.15am start from buckhurst hill. Anyone interested please start a conversation and I'll pass on the meetingpoint.

lolp

Apr 5, 2019
london england
Hi. If anyone fancies a tour of eppings xc blasts jumps and general forest trails and obstacles we're riding tomorrow from 9.00am. Contact me via a conversation for start location details

Stumpy

Staff member
Patreon
Jun 17, 2018
Essex, UK
Hi. If anyone fancies a tour of eppings xc blasts jumps and general forest trails and obstacles we're riding tomorrow from 9.00am. Contact me via a conversation for start location details

I’ll be there @lolp ??

Stumpy

Staff member
Patreon
Jun 17, 2018
Essex, UK

Really enjoyed bedgebury today! Thanks for the company ??

lolp

Apr 5, 2019
london england
Hi. Any riders fancy a tour of all eppings fast and jump-strewn best bits while epping is still fast and dry, we're riding on sunday starting and finishing at buckhurst hill from 9.30 -1.00pm approx.
Post a note here if you fancy joining us.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles