Ep8 rs full power

texano999

Jan 14, 2023
Italy
u can unlock 85NM for 1 buck on the app store... emaxmobile app for iphone... the developer recently added this feature for ep801 rs...
unlock speed restriction is not possible yet via the app but it is possible via pc interface
Still not possible unlock speed with pc interface using minimax …i mean not possible for normal users. Emax expert can do from remote. Implementation in minimax is still under development fo all users

Dorel

Jun 8, 2019
Suffolk
My H30 540w Rise definitely "feels" full fat when unlocked, this is my current setup:
--RS profile--
Profile 1 eco (350w - 29 nm)
Profile 1 Trail (350w - 47 nm)
Profile 1 Boost (350w - 60nm)

--unlocked ep8--
Profile 2 eco (500w - 60nm)
Profile 2 Trail (500w - ~75nm)
Profile 2 Boost (500w - 85nm)

I can feel the power and acceleration difference in each mode, but since this is my first ebike I'm not certain if this matches the regular ep8 as I've read that the carbon version with 360w battery cannot push further than 70nm of power due to battery volt/current limitations.
Hi there, I am curious for how long have you been riding using the unlocked EP8 power and if you have any battery issues. My battery leaked and Orbea refused the warranty due to using the STUnlocker and changing the market. I also have e increased the power for a couple of rides to experience the difference. I boughga newbattery but I am apprehensive to increase the power fearing that the battery may leak again.

cookie70

Mar 23, 2022
Central Coast, Australia
wow that is disappointing to hear about the warranty. How does changing market affect the battery, especially a leak!? !
My bike has done over 5000k with zero issues relating to battery. I'm actually surprised how well it is lasting, I was expecting to notice reduction in performance by now. Out of curiosity, how much was a new battery?

Tony4wd

Subscriber
Aug 3, 2022
Australia
My battery leaked and Orbea refused the warranty due to using the STUnlocker
A lot of bikes have had the firmware changed to normal EP8 (85nm) by the dealer and authorised by Shimano without ruining the battery. I'd guess your battery was simply faulty and would have failed anyway.

TimC7

Ovine Assaulter
Apr 22, 2023
UK
Hi there, I am curious for how long have you been riding using the unlocked EP8 power and if you have any battery issues. My battery leaked and Orbea refused the warranty due to using the STUnlocker and changing the market. I also have e increased the power for a couple of rides to experience the difference. I boughga newbattery but I am apprehensive to increase the power fearing that the battery may leak again.
Typical stealer, sell you a bike at a stupid price then provide zero service.

texano999

Jan 14, 2023
Italy
Setting done on myrise 2023 profile ep801 RS and profile 2 Ep801 full power

IMG_6413.png IMG_6412.png

iJak

Mar 2, 2022
Vancouver BC
I don't ride very often - bought it back in april 2022 and unlocked it after 200km, still going strong after 1500km!
I did suffer from random power downs before unlocking, but I removed the motor and replugged everything to make sure it's nice and tight + no cables were pinched. Didn't have any issues since then + unlocking.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles