eMTB rental & self guided tours in Crete, Greece.

asmar

Mar 7, 2020
Crete, Greece
Hi all,

If anyone is interested to shorten the winter, Crete is an ideal destination with many days of 18-20oC. eMTB rental and self guided trips are available, my web site is ebike (Electric Mountain Bikes) - Self Guided Tours in Crete, Greece. Guided trips too uppon request. We are focused only on ebike trips/rentals.
I've got a few days ago a few Cube Hyprid Pro 120 FS with 625w batteries, so brand new ebikes.
Crete is an amazing island for cycling, you will be amazed from the landscape, food and hospitallity; not to mention the amazing beaches.

Happy cycling

Mabman

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Feb 28, 2018
Oregon USA
Sounds great but the $2k air fare to get there and back from OR, USA is a deal breaker....

asmar

Mar 7, 2020
Crete, Greece
Flying from US to Crete is always expensive as it is too far. From late March however until late November there are several direct flights that drop down the cost significantly.

Jeffers

Mar 11, 2019
Kent
Hi all,

If anyone is interested to shorten the winter, Crete is an ideal destination with many days of 18-20oC. eMTB rental and self guided trips are available, my web site is ebike (Electric Mountain Bikes) - Self Guided Tours in Crete, Greece. Guided trips too uppon request. We are focused only on ebike trips/rentals.
I've got a few days ago a few Cube Hyprid Pro 120 FS with 625w batteries, so brand new ebikes.
Crete is an amazing island for cycling, you will be amazed from the landscape, food and hospitallity; not to mention the amazing beaches.

Happy cycling
I am in Crete, Heraklion from 24th to 29th Oct, be good to hear about options to hire and ride in that area.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles