EMTB Forums Members Map

MattyB

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jul 11, 2018
Herts, UK
Clearly UK seems to have all the e-Bikes in the world. Hopefully more folks in our areas begin to jump on the forum...seems lonely out here in Northern Cali too and I would have expected that California would have a ton.
Maybe US forumites are worried that Pinkbikers will find the map and come round to their houses with torches and pitchforks... ;):D

Last edited:

dirt huffer

E*POWAH Master
Dec 3, 2018
Minneapolis
Just as an aside folks. If you're adding your location to the map I wouldn't place it directly on your street. A few years ago bike thieves were using mapmyride to locate where people lived and using ride pics to target bikes. Maybe just place it far enough away to make targeting pointless

I should upload a picture of a Huffy

Donnie797

Jul 2, 2018
Germany, southern Black Forest
done.
But not much going on in my area ;)

1544103455644.png

flash

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Nov 24, 2018
Wamberal, NSW Australia
Just as an aside folks. If you're adding your location to the map I wouldn't place it directly on your street. A few years ago bike thieves were using mapmyride to locate where people lived and using ride pics to target bikes. Maybe just place it far enough away to make targeting pointless

I have a German Shepherd who solves that problem... :)

Gordon

D

Deleted member 1275

Done but taken the advice not to place the marker too close to home!

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK

I have a German Shepherd who solves that problem... :)

Gordon

My dog cost considerably less than my bike but is worth considerably more to me. It’s just not worth the risk. Round here they’ll either poison it or steal it as well, depending on how aggressive it is.

eBikeLife

Jan 19, 2019
Bulgaria
For some reason i am the only one "smart" enough to have moved to Bulgaria.. I am the only one in east europe ;-( There are tons of amazing trails, and nature in Bulgaria.. Come on over!!

mark.ai

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Jul 10, 2018
Windermere
Although you need to add yourself to the map by hand - it doesn't happen automatically - just checking this in case :p

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles