EMTB Forums live show

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Ah just found it on youtube - ashamed to admit i am not a subscriber to the channel :eek:

mark.ai

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Jul 10, 2018
Windermere
1 hour in … "Can anybody hear us?" :ROFLMAO:

Just seemed to lose audio briefly when you brought up the webpage showing e-zesty pictures - don't know if that was a different system than showing the other pics, or it minimized something else.

Enjoyed watching the show, so good job (y) Doing a live broadcast while out cycling sounds cool, but also a can of worms!

On the audio again, the sound seems to be slightly behind the video image - I don't know if that is something you can change the sync of when it is going out live?

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
Watched it last night. Scottish late (ie. not live). Really enjoyed it. your mate is really sound and it was refreshing to hear his views as a reletive noob.

You reminded me of this a little, which is meant as a huge complient.

Harry and Matt are just so natural together and it flows so well because of it. Listen to what Harry says about Matt becoming a "brand" @Rob Hancill . That's you that is!
You know what I liked about the first youtube vid of yours I watched back in Feb(?)? (it was just a vid of you going riding at BPW and it started off with you in your car). Your smiling enthusiastic energy and that you're clearly a thoroughly decent bloke. in your car before riding you reminded me of an excited little kid. Which is exactly how riding bikes makes me feel. And why I still do it.

Ps. I wouldn't worry too much about the film/sound/production quality.. yours is generally better than most Youtubers and it's the content that keeps people watching. not the production.

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Watched it last night. Scottish late (ie. not live). Really enjoyed it. your mate is really sound and it was refreshing to hear his views as a reletive noob.

You reminded me of this a little, which is meant as a huge complient.

Harry and Matt are just so natural together and it flows so well because of it. Listen to what Harry says about Matt becoming a "brand" @Rob Hancill . That's you that is!
You know what I liked about the first youtube vid of yours I watched back in Feb(?)? (it was just a vid of you going riding at BPW and it started off with you in your car). Your smiling enthusiastic energy and that you're clearly a thoroughly decent bloke. in your car before riding you reminded me of an excited little kid. Which is exactly how riding bikes makes me feel. And why I still do it.

Ps. I wouldn't worry too much about the film/sound/production quality.. yours is generally better than most Youtubers and it's the content that keeps people watching. not the production.
Thanks Gary, great to hear. Yep, I was an excited kid! Still am really!

Looking forward to the next one,
Rob.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles