eMTB for a fattie

Hitby

Jun 22, 2019
North Yorkshire
Thanks for the input @dogzilla - I’ve done about 30 miles on my Levo since Thursday afternoon and I absolutely love it. I did 10 today though horrendously overgrown bridleways, 6ft high thistles and nettles. My legs are torn to shreds but the bike just kept on ploughing through (with three or four stops to clear debris from the mech). It also took me over an hour when I got back to unwrap all the corn and everything from the cassette and hubs. Despite all that the bike just made light work of everything and even after being out of the saddle for over 18 months my legs feel pretty good.
I honestly can see me becoming quite avangelical about these machines. They’re streets ahead of what I even hoped for. Congratulations on the weight loss by the way and isn’t it great that we can do it whilst having a shedload of fun at the same time.

Pukmeister

Jul 18, 2019
Fareham
Glad you like it Hitby, a very similar story from me with my Giant Trance and also a case of bramble rash, with a painful bee sting thrown in. Nice to see my pristine new bike covered in dust and shrubbery after its inaugural ride, its no show pony now.

I'm now in serious danger of becoming an EMTB bore, God help anyone at work next week who spots my new bike and asks me about it.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles