EMTB Corrieyairack Challenge for 2019

m1kks

Dec 24, 2018
Fife
Hi Guys,
I always read that their are not many events or challenges that include Emtb riding for the average guy. So I took it upon myself to ask the organisers of this event if it would be possible to create one as part of their annual challenge which includes walkers, runners, mtbers, road bikes and this week they have agreed to include Emtbs in this years challenge Woohoo! The race is a two stage event over the highest fire track in the uk which is roughly 11 miles and the 2nd stage is a 38.5 mile quiet road section (fully signed and stewards) rising up to the finish at Badaguish just outside Aviemore. I have added a link to this event at the bottom of this. This event event is a fund raiser for this charity which you can read all about in the link. The EMTB info is not yet up as it was only agreed today but will be posted soon. They said the format for us will be emtb stage one straight onto stage two but you are allowed to change battery if required. Worth checking out for a great cause and a great reason to come to the cairgorms.

Corrieyairack Challenge | Badaguish Outdoor Centre

M1kks

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles